WWE has officially announced that Suzette Ramirez-Carr has been named the company’s Chief Human Resources officer.
The company has confirmed that Ramirez-Carr will report directly to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.
Ramirez-Carr’s oversight will include Talent Acquisition as well as Employee Experience, Development and Engagement, and HR Operations and Training, per the following statement:
STAMFORD, Conn., May 12, 2022 – WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Suzette Ramirez-Carr has been named Chief Human Resources Officer, reporting to Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon.
Ramirez-Carr brings to WWE nearly three decades of executive experience, including senior positions with United Talent Agency (UTA), Beautycounter and Oaktree Capital Management. During her tenure, she led the Human Resources, DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), Facilities and Internal Communications functions.
“It is a privilege to join WWE and work with the exceptional team in place to build and support its world-class employee base,” said Ramirez-Carr.
“The people who work at WWE are our company’s greatest asset and Suzette’s experience as a business partner and leader will prove to be invaluable for the organization,” said McMahon.
As Chief Human Resources Officer, Ramirez-Carr’s oversight will include Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience, Development and Engagement, and HR Operations and Training.
She is a graduate of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and the University of California, Irvine.
WWE shared its financial results for Q1 2022 earlier this year, which you can read about right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw