A new report says that WWE is no longer including Stephanie McMahon in production emails following her departure.
As previously noted, there have been several conflicting reports from WWE in regards to the reasoning behind Stephanie McMahon’s departure from the promotion.
According to Fightful Select (subscription required), McMahon was still included and receiving production emails until last week.
The company started not including her beginning with Monday’s episode of WWE Raw.
Those within WWE chalk this up to “housekeeping” and updating.
This report comes off the heels of the recent Business Insider article that had a WWE insider who essentially blamed Stephanie for the company’s shortcomings in not hitting certain financial goals before Vince McMahon realised this and made the decision to get rid of her.
We will have further updates on Stephanie McMahon and her departure from WWE when they become available.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos