The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (August 16) Heatwave edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, NXT 2.0 drew 723,000 viewers. This is up from the August 9 edition that drew 597,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the show in 2022 and since the October 26, 2021 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Tuesday’s show scored 0.18 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.13 rating.
The demo rating was the highest for the show since the June 21 episode.
The show featured Bron Breaker defeating JD McDonagh to retain the NXT Championship and various NXT UK stars appearing, including NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate at the end of the show to confront Breakker.
You can view week-over-week viewership statistics for WWE NXT 2.0 by clicking here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 17, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Jinder Mahal Shares Honest Thoughts On Tony Khan WWE Booking Comments
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- AEW Star Reveals Why He’s No Longer Wrestling For The Company
- Former WWE Star Clarifies Status For Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Two WWE Stars Replaced In Upcoming Match
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Incredible Cody Rhodes Moment After WWE Raw Went Off Air Revealed
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance