The viewership figure and demo rating for Tuesday’s (May 10) edition of WWE NXT 2.0 on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics and Showbuzz Daily, Tuesday’s episode drew 533,000 viewers. This is down from the May 3 edition that drew 661,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, NXT 2.0 scored 0.10 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.13 rating.
Both numbers are a new low for the show on the USA Network in their regular time slot. The February 8 preemption to SyFy was lower with 400,000 viewers.
The show featured Natalya vs. Cora Jade in the main event and the start of the Women’s Breakout Tournament.
You can keep track of all the NXT 2.0 TV ratings for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite