Rising WWE NXT star Sol Ruca has confirmed that she has suffered a torn ACL, and that she will be having surgery on Tuesday (May 2).
Following a mystery attack angle on the April 25 edition of NXT appearing to write the star off TV, it was reported that Ruca is recovering from a torn ACL injury.
Ruca has now taken to Instagram to reveal that this is true, and that she’ll soon undergo surgery to repair her ACL.
Sharing a video of herself doing a handstand, Ruca wrote:
Who needs an acl anyways… jk I do, surgery day baby let’s go
The former gymnast has been touted as a future star of WWE’s women’s division.
Her incredible Sol Snatcher finisher previously went viral online. Ruca has since revealed her inspiration for her front-flip cutter signature move.
NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell has also confirmed that she’s dealing with a foot injury, which you can read more about right here.
View this post on Instagram
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism