The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (September 19) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.593 million viewers. This is down from the September 12 edition that drew 1.709 million viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the program since July 4.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.45 rating. This is slightly up from the week prior that scored 0.44 rating.
WWE Raw finished #5 in the demo among cable originals for the night.
Last night’s show was of course against two NFL games at the same time in the form of the Bills vs the Titans and the Vikings vs the Eagles, hence the drastic drop in viewers.
Last week’s September 12 episode of Raw which drew 1.709 million was up against the first night of Monday Night Football. Prior to that, the show had drawn over 2 million viewers three weeks in a row.
The show featured Bobby Lashley defeating Seth Rollins to retain the United States Championship and Bayley defeating Alexa Bliss in the main event.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 20, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return