Breaking his silence, Tommaso Ciampa has spoken out in a backstage clip where he describes exactly what he’s doing back in WWE.
After making his return on tonight’s edition of WWE Raw (June 19), Tommaso Ciampa gave a passionate promo to the camera about exactly what his goals were back in WWE after a nine month absence.
With Ciampa mentioning having his eyes on Rollins’ gold since he first won it, he wasn’t just back to target the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Ciampa shared that he has had 200+ days to reflect on his mistakes from the last time he was on Monday Night Raw, this time he is there to take it all.
Including winning the Money in the Bank briefcase and going bell to bell in the Royal Rumble, it is hard to argue that Tommaso Ciampa is capable of it all.
Ending on an ominous statement, Ciampa said:
“Sometimes when you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.”
Elsewhere on tonight’s WWE Raw, a big star was declared an additional entrant in the upcoming Money in the Bank ladder match and the last Woman qualified for the Money in the Bank ladder match.
To keep up with all the latest from tonight’s WWE Raw, you can click this link.
— WWE (@WWE) June 20, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours