The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (July 10) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.809 million viewers. This is down from the July 3 edition that drew 1.828 million viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the show since June 12.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s episode scored 0.56 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.49 rating.
The show featured The Judgment Day’s Finn Balor, Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest defeating Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in a six-man tag team main event.
Also, Cody Rhodes issued a challenge to Brock Lesnar for a rubber match at SummerSlam and Zoey Stark defeated Becky Lynch.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.56
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) July 11, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed