Wednesday saw WWE purge its talent roster in an attempt to save some cash. Now, a few more WWE releases have been added to the list.
The biggest name is Taynara Conti. Conti had competed in the 2018 Mae Young Classic before continuing to appear on NXT. It has been reported by Sean Ross Sapp that her release came prior to today.
Other names to be released include Tino Sabatelli and Nick Ogarelli. Sabatelli was an NFL player prior to signing a WWE contract and reporting to NXT in 2014. He and partner Riddick Moss appeared on numerous episodes of NXT but Sabatelli was frequently injured. Sabatelli was also a featured cast member of WWE Breaking Ground.
Ogarelli was signed to WWE in February 2019 but never made it to television. He had previously been trained at the Monster Factory in New Jersey prior to signing with WWE.
They joined the previously announced NXT releases of Deonna Purrazzo, MJ Jenkins, Aleksandr, and Dan Matha.
Dave Meltzer has reported that more WWE releases are likely still on the way.
We here at WrestleTalk continue to wish anyone who has lost their job recently the very best going forward.
[UPDATE] Since this article was published, Cezar Bononi and Mars Wang have also been released.
Please help us by sending your best wishes to your favourite stars on Twitter.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring