WWE has revealed a custom championship belt dedicated to John Cena for the 20 year anniversary of his debut.
The 16-time world champion was celebrated on the June 27 edition of WWE Raw for 20 years in WWE during his return to the company.
On the June 29 episode of The Bump, WWE announced that they will be releasing a legacy championship for John Cena, with pre-orders for the 500 belts being made starting in July.
Here is your FIRST LOOK at the @JohnCena Legacy Title! Only 500 made!
It'll be available for pre-order from @WWEShop at the end of July! #WWETheBump pic.twitter.com/NsSAgbU7EW
— WWE (@WWE) June 29, 2022
The title belt has 16 jewels on its center plate, representing the 16 world championship wins that John Cena captured during his time in WWE. The center plate also spins to resemble the signature WWE and United States Championship belts that Cena introduced.
The side plates show the evolution of John Cena’s logo throughout the years with the words “Word Life” engraved on the side of the belt.
During his return on Monday’s Raw, John Cena revealed that he is not sure when he will return to the ring for another match.
Keep track of the current WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?