The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 9) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.367 million viewers. This is up from the September 2 edition that drew 2.077 million viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the show since the June 17 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s edition scored 0.57 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.49 rating.
SmackDown also scored their highest demo rating since the July 22 edition. It also finished #2 in the demo for the night among broadcast primetime and cable originals.
The show featured Drew McIntyre defeating Solo Sikoa by disqualification in the main event following interference from Karrion Kross.
For a full list of all WWE SmackDown ratings for 2022, click here.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.57
#2 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT:
P18-49 rating: 0.14
#16 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/dDW623MTMv
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 12, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed