Despite WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view being this Sunday, Tuesday’s SmackDown Live saw a slight decrease in viewership to an average of 1.853 million viewers, according to ShowBuzz Daily.
That’s down from last week’s 1.890 million.
Announced prior to the show were two big matches in Finn Bálor vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, and Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler (which never happened), as well as the reveal of Aleister Black’s Extreme Rules opponent.
It is worth noting however that SmackDown was up against the MLB All Star game.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Next Raw Women’s Championship Challenger Revealed?
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation