The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 7) edition of WWE SmackDown on FOX has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, SmackDown drew 2.561 million viewers. This is up from the June 30 edition that drew 2.430 million viewers.
This is the highest total viewership since the June 2 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.76 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.67 rating.
This is the highest demo rating for the program since the often-referenced NFL lead-in episode on December 25, 2020. Besides that edition, this is the highest demo rating since March 20, 2020.
The show featured a highly promoted Tribal Court segment with “The Tribal Chief” Roman Reigns being put on trial by his cousins The Usos after their win in The Bloodline Civil War at WWE Money In The Bank 2023.
For more information about SmackDown ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s SmackDown ratings tracker.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.76
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) July 10, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’