An AEW star has praised Snoop Dogg for improvising a spot during a disastrous WrestleMania 39 match moment.
Night 2 of WrestleMania 39 saw the return of Shane McMahon as he made a surprise comeback to face The Miz.
The return appearance would be short-lived, however, with Shane O’Mac suffering a torn quadriceps muscle.
The injury clearly derailed the match and Snoop Dogg was deployed to bring it to an end under guidance from the referee Jessika Carr.
As seen in the footage below this news story, The Doggfather hit a People’s Elbow to pin The Miz.
In response to the impromptu victory for Snoop Dogg, AEW’s Andrade El Idolo would Tweet a message of support, writing:
“this was great @SnoopDogg you love the business!!!”
It was quite the weekend for Snoop Dogg as he also finally got his WWE Golden Title back at WrestleMania 39.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown