WWE has spoiled the result of an upcoming championship match that has already been taped but hasn’t yet aired on TV.
Last night’s August 16 episode of NXT 2.0 saw an NXT UK invasion of sorts with Gallus, Blair Davenport and Tyler Bate all making their presences known.
Bate in particular came out right at the end of the show to confront NXT Champion Bron Breakker, who had just retained his title in the main event against JD McDonagh.
Bate had the NXT UK Championship belt over his shoulder for a champion vs champion confrontation… but he hasn’t actually won the title on NXT UK TV yet.
The tournament to crown a new champion after Ilja Dragunov relinquished the title due to injury is still playing out on TV, and obviously the result has now been given away.
Fortunately, only about six people watch NXT UK, so it doesn’t really matter.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Officially Joins Brand
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return