You know that feeling when you’re driving through town, you look up at the closest billboard and you see AJ Styles’ face on a huge advert for colonoscopies? It’s such a classic feeling.
Yes, AJ Styles appears to be the face of a new colonoscopy campaign in Alabama, which is a genuinely very important thing for men of a certain age to get as a way of identifying any signs of bowel cancer.
You can see the advert, which was posted on Twitter, below.
The most random billboard I’ve ever seen in Troy, Alabama: pic.twitter.com/4GluyFOKEJ
— Greg Phillips (@gphillips8652) June 23, 2022
While the message of the advert is incredibly important, there are some questions on Twitter about the legality of using AJ Styles’ likeness, as WWE would have to sign off on any ad campaigns its wrestlers are asked to take part in.
That being said, we have no evidence either way, so let’s just marvel at how strange it is to see AJ Styles on a giant colonoscopy billboard.
If you are interested in why getting a colonoscopy is so important, you can read more about it here.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024