A WWE star has taken another opportunity to throw shade at AEW star, Kenny Omega tonight (December 6) or perhaps just his superfans.
Last week, WWE NXT star Edris Enofe threw shade at AEW star Kenny Omega while celebrating Mandy Rose’s NXT Women’s Championship reign.
Enofe tweeted that Mandy Rose did the knee better than Kenny Omega does his similar signature running knee, the V-Trigger.
Now, an evolution of the by all accounts, one sided feud between Edris Enofe and Kenny Omega.
On tonight’s WWE NXT, Enofe competed in a match alongside tag partner Malik Blade against Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen.
During the match, Edris Enofe tried his hand at the V-Trigger, performing the signature knee in homage to Omega and Mandy Rose as the case may be.
Elsewhere on tonight’s edition of NXT, there were a pair of wildcard matches to finish out the field of competitors in the inaugural NXT Iron Survivor Challenge match at Deadline.
Also, a former WWE World Champion appeared and now has a title shot at the upcoming NXT premium-live-event, Deadline.
You can keep up with all the news from tonight’s NXT by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) December 7, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Report: Lawsuit Filed Against Top AEW Star & AEW
- Report: WWE Drops Naughty Tag Team Name
- Report: Notable Promotion Sends WWE Cease & Desist Over Attempting To Contact Its Wrestlers
- Popular WWE Series Comes To An End
- Report: What Vince McMahon Is Doing At His Office At WWE HQ Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Report: Matt Riddle Out Of Rehab, Could Make WWE Return Soon
- Big E WWE Update Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27