We now have our final answer regarding the new ring names that WWE trademarked earlier this month and who the last name has been given to.
On July 12 and 13, WWE filed to trademark the names Karmen Petrovic, Tyriek Igwe, Kiyah Saint, Tyson DuPont, Izzi Dame, and finally, Trey Bearhill.
We’ve already covered who five of those six names have been given to (we’ll also recap them in this story in a second), but the identity of the sixth – Trey Bearhill – has now been revealed as well.
As reported by PWInsider, the Trey Bearhill name has been given to Tiller Bucktrot, the former offensive lineman at the University of Tulsa who signed a developmental deal with WWE last year.
To recap, here’s who all of the aforementioned names were given to:
Trey Bearhill is the ring name for Tiller Bucktrot
Karmen Petrovic is the ring name for Monika Klisara
Tyriek Igwe is the ring name for Chukwusom Enekwechi
Kiyah Saint is the ring name for Harleigh White
Tyson DuPont is the ring name for Rickssen Opont
Izzi Dame is the ring name for Franki Strefling
As we’ve mentioned in previous articles discussing these talents, we’re likely to see them debuting on TV – most likely NXT Level Up before NXT TV proper – now that they’ve been given their ring names.
We saw evidence of that last week when Izzi Dame had her first match on Level Up. None of the others have done so as of yet.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed