There has been a lot of major speculation that former two-time NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa could be set to make a return to WWE in the future.
Ciampa has not been seen since last fall, with him taking time off after suffering a hip injury that required surgery.
There has been speculation about Ciampa potentially returning to reform his DIY tag team alongside Johnny Gargano upon his return, including a major hint from Gargano in a backstage segment several weeks ago.
Amid rumours of an imminent return, Ciampa took to Instagram, where he shared a photo of his incredible shape, reflecting in a ‘post workout’ check in.
Little post workout check in. This is the heaviest I’ve been in 10 years. But much leaner than I was back then.
I just completed my third meso cycle using the RP Hypertrophy App. Stronger and bigger than ever before. Plus, well fed and incredible recovery. Dialed in.
Ciampa was backstage at this week’s WWE Raw show, though he was not used on screen.
Johnny Gargano recently reunited ‘The Way’ faction with Candice LeRae, Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis on Raw.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans
- Legendary Wrestler Calls Will Ospreay ‘The Perfection Of Modern Wrestling’