A WWE star has responded to a fan who was outraged by the company not going “all in” on him.
Mustafa Ali earned plenty of headlines at the beginning of 2022 when he publicly requested his release from WWE.
However, Ali’s request was never granted and he soon returned to the promotion in April.
With Triple H taking over all creative duties for the main roster from Vince McMahon following his retirement in July, many fans wondered if Ali would be one of the benefactors of the regime change.
A fan on Twitter asked why WWE has not gone “all in” on the former Retribution leader.
Stay up to date with Mustafa Ali’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- AEW Creative Team Update Following Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone Signing