A WWE star has responded to a fan who was outraged by the company not going “all in” on him.
Mustafa Ali earned plenty of headlines at the beginning of 2022 when he publicly requested his release from WWE.
However, Ali’s request was never granted and he soon returned to the promotion in April.
With Triple H taking over all creative duties for the main roster from Vince McMahon following his retirement in July, many fans wondered if Ali would be one of the benefactors of the regime change.
A fan on Twitter asked why WWE has not gone “all in” on the former Retribution leader.
i know why. and I’ll knock that shit down too.
Stay up to date with Mustafa Ali’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease