An independent wrestler who is being targeted by WWE is KC Navarro.
Navarro has been making waves in the wrestling world this year, competing for many notable companies like IMPACT, MLW, Warrior Wrestling and DEFY.
The 23-year old talent was reportedly on WWE’s radar after Fightful produced a feature on him recently.
Those within WWE reportedly considered giving Navarro a private tryout.
In an update from Fightful Select (subscription required), Navarro was backstage at tonight’s AEW Rampage show (November 18).
KC Navarro has wrestled several matches on AEW Dark during his career, primarily during the COVID-19 pandemic. He is the brother of AEW star Diamante.
Per previous reports, Navarro has been considered for a private WWE tryout, with the independent star on WWE’s radar.
WWE’s interest in Navarro comes after the change in edict within the company, with them now once again scouting independent talent for potential developmental deals in the company.
WWE recently announced its Fall 2022 class of Performance Center recruits, revealing the 14 names who have joined the promotion on developmental deals.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- Former Champion Accuses Fellow WWE Stars Of ‘Poisoning’ Wrestling
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current WWE Name Apologises To AEW Star For Taking His Job