An independent wrestler who is being targeted by WWE is KC Navarro.
Navarro has been making waves in the wrestling world this year, competing for many notable companies like IMPACT, MLW, Warrior Wrestling and DEFY.
The 23-year old talent was reportedly on WWE’s radar after Fightful produced a feature on him recently.
Those within WWE reportedly considered giving Navarro a private tryout.
In an update from Fightful Select (subscription required), Navarro was backstage at tonight’s AEW Rampage show (November 18).
KC Navarro has wrestled several matches on AEW Dark during his career, primarily during the COVID-19 pandemic. He is the brother of AEW star Diamante.
Per previous reports, Navarro has been considered for a private WWE tryout, with the independent star on WWE’s radar.
WWE’s interest in Navarro comes after the change in edict within the company, with them now once again scouting independent talent for potential developmental deals in the company.
WWE recently announced its Fall 2022 class of Performance Center recruits, revealing the 14 names who have joined the promotion on developmental deals.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Top WWE Star Dealing With ‘Really Bad’ Shoulder Injury
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- What The WGA Tentative Agreement Means For John Cena & The Rock In WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Reveals Major WWE Match She’d Come Out Of Retirement For
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023