At Royal Rumble on Saturday, Jackass star Johnny Knoxville will enter this year’s 30-man over-the-top-rope contest. According to WrestleVotes, Knoxville’s Rumble appearance will be a one-off.
The report noted that WWE is working on a celebrity appearance for WrestleMania 38. The source reportedly didn’t reveal a name, meaning that the star is either being kept secret, or WWE is undecided on the special guest.
“Source states Johnny Knoxville’s Royal Rumble involvement is slated to be Rumble only & done on Saturday. However, WWE is indeed working on another celebrity appearance for WrestleMania. I asked who & couldn’t get a name. Either b/c it’s “top secret” (unlikely) or it’s undecided.”
At WrestleMania 37 last year, Bad Bunny teamed with Damian Priest to face off against The Miz and John Morrison. Logan Paul also made an appearance, before getting laid out by Kevin Owens’ Stunner.
Ahead of Royal Rumble, backstage details have emerged on WWE’s push for Ronda Rousey to return during this weekend’s event.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?