WWE’s Zelina Vega has revealed how she went about first meeting the man who would be her future husband, AEW’s Malakai Black.
Black and Vega have been married since November 2018 and Vega has previously described falling for the former Alesteir Black, saying on a past YouTube Q&A:
“I mean, initially, obviously it was that physical attraction, I was like ‘wow, who’s that, he’s hot.’
“But then it was getting to know you as a person and how cool you were and how funny you were and sweet you were and then how much we had in common in video games and nerdy stuff.
“And that’s when I was like, ‘I want this one.'”
Vega has now revealed how the moments before their first meeting and how social media was involved.
During an #AskZelina Q&A on Twitter, Vega was asked:
“Where did you & your husband meet? #AskZelina”
She would reply by saying:
“In his DMs”
Hunting for more details, another fan would ask:
“you just slid in or what”
Vega would coyly reply:
Black was released by WWE in June 2021 and would go on to make his AEW debut in July of that year.
Vega has recently discussed whether she would like Black to return to WWE.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler