There have been developments in the Bray Wyatt car crash story. Reports now indicate that Wyatt was involved in a head-on collision in Tampa, Florida on Friday which saw his car totaled and the Raw Tag Team Champion hospitalized. Wyatt (real name Windham Rotunda) has now been cited for “careless driving due to his failure to operate his vehicle in a careful and prudent manner.”
Following an interview with the ‘Eater of Worlds’ – in which he vowed he couldn’t die – TMZ claimed to have seen the crash report which allegedly states that Rotunda was distracted from the traffic in front of him and was ‘inattentive’. This caused his vehicle to collide with a leading automobile which was driven off of the road.
Subsequent to the accident, Wyatt was transported to Tampa General Hospital via ambulance and withdrawn from live events and Monday Night Raw due to injury. It is unknown whether he will miss Extreme Rules or what penalties the former WWE Champion will face for his lack of concentration.
Do give us your thoughts on the accident, crash report, and whether Bray Wyatt will be back in time for July 15 on Twitter and Discord
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star