A top AEW star has revealed how All-Access will handle All Out incident.
AEW All-Access is set to premiere tonight, Wednesday, March 29 following AEW Dynamite on TBS.
The new one-hour reality show will focus on the personal and professional lives of AEW stars Adam Cole, Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D., Sammy Guevara, Tay Melo, Matt and Nick Jackson of The Young Bucks and others.
Per The Ringer, “All Access skirts around the subject [AEW All Out], and the (Young) Bucks, hesitant to freely discuss the issue, only offer up how ‘nervous’ they were to come back from a nearly three-month suspension instead of taking a pin to ballooning theories online they say aren’t necessarily true.”
The Young Bucks spoke with The Ringer about AEW All-Access with Matt Jackson telling the outlet:
“That’s what sucks about wrestling now, there is very little mystique. All Access was revealing in a way where they wanted to come to our homes and do all this stuff. We had to tell them, ‘Hey, some stuff’s off-limits.’”
Jackson continued on to further explain what fans will see on the show, saying:
“In the beginning, it wasn’t like that. There still were hecklers and there still are people on wrestling forums, but all of a sudden now you can become famous overnight, and with that fame comes a lot of hate and criticism.”
“And that’s just the way the social media world works now, and that can be tough for a young kid. I really feel bad, and I sympathize, for those guys who don’t know what it’s like.”
“We’re going out there in our human bodies, and we have real human emotions and feelings. And when people say things about your real person, like, ‘Oh, I don’t like these guys as [executive vice presidents of AEW]’ or ‘I don’t like these guys in this certain way,’ and they don’t really know the full story, of course you’re a human being and it’s going to hurt your feelings.”
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023