Zelina Vega made history at today’s (October 21) WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view, by becoming the first ever Queen’s Crown winner.
Zelina Vega defeated Toni Storm in the first round of the tournament, before defeating Carmella on last week’s episode of SmackDown.
Vega defeated Doudrop in the final of the tournament on today’s show.
You love to see it! ?
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) October 21, 2021
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event