Zelina Vega made history at today’s (October 21) WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view, by becoming the first ever Queen’s Crown winner.
Zelina Vega defeated Toni Storm in the first round of the tournament, before defeating Carmella on last week’s episode of SmackDown.
Vega defeated Doudrop in the final of the tournament on today’s show.
You love to see it! 🙌
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) October 21, 2021
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material