WWE is bringing Money in the Bank to Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on July 2, the site of last year’s SummerSlam show.
The event is sure to be a huge one, with one lucky man and woman earning a guaranteed championship opportunity in the next 12 months.
Cody Rhodes keeps telling us that they earn the chance to main event WrestleMania, but I believe that is just hyperbole to make the event feel bigger, since technically they could main event WrestleMania, just ask Seth Rollins.
That being said, there are a wide variety of potential winners of the case for both matches. Here are 5 potential winners of both the men’s and women’s Money in the Bank briefcases.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced