WWE is bringing Money in the Bank to Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on July 2, the site of last year’s SummerSlam show.
The event is sure to be a huge one, with one lucky man and woman earning a guaranteed championship opportunity in the next 12 months.
Cody Rhodes keeps telling us that they earn the chance to main event WrestleMania, but I believe that is just hyperbole to make the event feel bigger, since technically they could main event WrestleMania, just ask Seth Rollins.
That being said, there are a wide variety of potential winners of the case for both matches. Here are 5 potential winners of both the men’s and women’s Money in the Bank briefcases.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega