9. Reinstallment Of The Brand Split
In recent months WWE began to loosen the brand split. All with title unifications and WWE talent appearing on both shows sporadically.
Stephanie McMahon has the chance to course-correct as the new direction for Raw and SmackDown does not seem to impress everyone.
Also, it comes with bigger company risk as the current World Champion, Roman Reigns, has chosen to work fewer dates.
As the chairwoman and CEO of WWE she must do what is best for the company, such as working on not supplying their audience with talent they want to say is a big problem.
The reinstallment of the brand split along with boosting up both rosters is going to help in the long run to deal with injuries and absences better.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos