A lot of people have, usually rightfully, criticized WWE for changing its performers’ names, and to be fair, it is getting a bit silly.
The main reason people usually have an issue with this is that there’s not actually anything wrong with the old name, from our point of view.
Obviously WWE has its reasons, the most common one being not wanting people to use their real names, which has now actually extended to individual names, not just full names – Austin Theory being changed because his real first name is Austin, Raquel Gonzalez being changed because her real surname is Gonzalez, et cetera.
However, there are actually some people that would be better off if they DID change their names, and that’s what we’re going to have a look at.
I’ve tried to make sure this list isn’t just taking recent changes and saying “change it back to what it was”, because that would be cheating, so there’s no Butch or Gunther on here.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023