WWE 2k22 will be the first WWE video game release since the… lets just say “underwhelming” 2k20. With the game releasing on March 11, 2K have been slowly revealing the ratings for the members of the game roster.
Xavier Woods and Bayley will be doing the complete ratings reveal on UpUpDownDown tomorrow night, but it’s time for some last minute predictions.
2k’s ratings for the legends of the past are more unpredictable, so we shall just look at the current WWE roster for now. Here are the predictions for the 20 highest rated current WWE stars in the upcoming video game.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite