An absent WWE star is reportedly backstage at tonight’s (July 14) SmackDown show.
In the 2023 WWE Draft, numerous stars from NXT were called up to the main roster, including Grayson Waller, Pretty Deadly and Zoey Stark.
One of those names was Odyssey Jones, who was drafted to the Raw brand in the supplemental draft on Raw Talk.
Despite being drafted to Raw, Jones has yet to make his debut on the show, and has not appeared on WWE television at all in that time.
Per PWInsider, Odyssey is set to be backstage at tonight’s SmackDown show.
If Jones appears on the show, it would mark the first time he would have made an appearance since his call-up in the Draft.
Tonight’s show is set to feature a WWE Women’s Championship match between Asuka and Bianca Belair.
Despite Jones being backstage, it is not a guarantee that he will end up featuring on the show, as NXT’s Trick Williams was backstage at last week’s show at Madison Square Garden, but went unused.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk