An actor has been cast to play Ric Flair in the upcoming film, “The Iron Claw”.
The upcoming biopic centered on the Von Erich family has garnered a lot of attention as of late after the recent casting of new AEW World Champion MJF.
On November 22, Deadline reported that actor Aaron David Eisenberg will play the role of Ric Flair in “The Iron Claw”.
Eisenberg is most known for his work on the HBO series, “The Deuce”.
Deadline noted that the role of Ric Flair is expected to be a cameo. It reads:
While the role is expected to be a cameo, Flair played a huge part in the Von Erich’s wrestling legacy when he fought Kerry Von Erich for the NWA Championship Belt in 1984.
Flair has a pretty important role in the legacy of the Von Erichs due to Kerry Von Erich defeating “The Nature Boy” for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship at the first Von Erich Memorial Parade of Champions in May 1984.
We will have further updates on the film when they become available.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Wrestling Veteran Was Allegedly ‘Stoned’ During Hall Of Fame Speech
- AEW Star Compares WWE Past To Current Role
- Vince McMahon VICE Documentary Time & Date Revealed
- AEW Name Doesn’t Rule Out Potential WWE Run