American Top Team founder Dan Lambert has been appearing on AEW TV for a few months now, along with some of his MMA fighters.
A new report from Fightful Select has described what Lambert and his fighters have been like to deal with and interact with backstage at shows.
Despite his anti-AEW on-screen persona, the report states that Dan Lambert himself has been “nothing short of wonderful” backstage.
It was added that he has “reasonable input” on his promos. He recently spoke about his real-life feelings about AEW and WWE, which you can read at this link.
The whole group has been “great” backstage, with Junior Dos Santos specifically being singled out for his “elation” in being involved with segments.
During a recent interview, Lambert actually mentioned Dos Santos’ excitement at being involved in on-screen stuff too, so there does seem to be an eagerness from him specifically about doing more.
Paige VanZant posed for pictures with talent when she was there, and Kayla Harrison “fit in really well” in the backstage environment too.
While not affiliated with Dan Lambert or American Top Team, the report notes that Rosario Dawson, who recently appeared on AEW TV, was “very pleasant” to the roster and took time to take pictures and talk with everyone.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet