The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (August 17) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 957,000 viewers. This is down from the August 10 edition that drew 972,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show scored 0.30 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.30 rating.
AEW ranked #2 in the demo on cable for the night according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured Kenny Omega’s return to team up with The Young Bucks to defeat Rush, Andrade El Idolo and Dragon Lee to advance in the AEW World Trios Championship Tournament.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 18, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- AEW Star Opens Up About Relationship With Young Bucks Deteriorating
- Big Return On WWE NXT