Bandido recently underwent surgery for a wrist injury he picked up in June 2023 during his match with Konosuke Takeshita.
As previously reported, Bandido underwent surgery in July 2023 and that surgery was a success.
Dave Meltzer has provided a further update on Bandido in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, writing:
“Bandido has the cast off his wrist so he should be back soon.
“He got the pin taken out two weeks ago and September was originally when he was expected to return.”
Konnan has previously called out Bandido and Rush for “abusing their power” in relation to Lucha Libre AAA.
Bandido signed with AEW in November 2022 having made his debut in September of that year.
He is a former ROH World Champion and ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champion (with Rey Horus and Flamita).
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed