The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (January 13) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 513,000 viewers. This is down from the January 6 edition that drew 551,000 viewers.
This was the third time in four weeks that the show drew more than 500,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.13 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.15 rating.
AEW ranked #24 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Darby Allin defeating Juice Robinson to retain the TNT Championship and the team of Ruby Soho and Willow Nightingale beating Tay Melo and Anna Jay A.S. in the Street Fight main event.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2022 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.55
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.13
#24 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/3HRS7CbvQK
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) January 17, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match