The viewership for last weekend’s special Saturday Night Episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT has been revealed, courtesy of Byran Alvarez.
According to Alvarez, the show on Saturday night brought in 649,000 viewers, which is up by 97,000 viewers compared to the Friday night show the week prior.
The show on Saturday night, which featured a cracking AEW World Championship match between Jungle Boy and Kenny Omega, drew an 0.21 rating in the all-important 18-49 age demographic.
AEW Dynamite will be back on Wednesday nights from this week after being moved from the regular slot for the month of June, which will hopefully see viewership rise to the usual 700,000-900,000 mark.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom