If you’ve been watching AEW regularly over the past month you will have noticed that Diamante has been wrestling singles matches without her normal tag partner Ivelisse.
According to Fightful Select, Ivelisse hasn’t been at recent tapings, and report that a number of AEW’s talent have said they don’t expect her to return to the promotion due to well-known issues with agents backstage.
Ivelisse has now taken to Twitter to claim that she has been “let go” for speaking up about mistreatment, claiming history is repeating itself.
History repeats itself unfortunately. I speak up about mistreatment and get let go. Thats life.
— IVELISSE LaSicaria#Bow2None (@RealIvelisse) April 14, 2021
Ivelisse famously filed a lawsuit against the El Rey Network and the Baba-G production company behind Lucha Underground, where she claimed her contract was not legal, and restricted her ability to work.
According to Fightful Select, they had heard as far back as March 20 that Ivelisse would likely not be returning to the company.
AEW has been contacted for comment on the situation, and we will give any updates as they become available.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight