An AEW star has shared a cryptic message ahead of an imminent return from injury.
Santana has been out of action for over a year after suffering an ACL injury in last year’s Blood & Guts match against the Jericho Appreciation Society.
He simply posted on a black background:
Life is short. Take chances.
In the latest update from the Wrestling Observer Newslettr, Santana is training for his AEW return following the injury.
There continue to be questions regarding Santana’s relationship with former tag partner Ortiz, who also remains contracted to AEW and also hasn’t been on TV for a while.
Konnan recently detailed Santana and Ortiz’s differences, confirming that the two almost got ‘physical’.
While Santana looks to be returning to AEW, another star, RUSH, previously on a one-year-deal with the company, re-signed this week.
Details on the former ROH World Champion’s new contract with the company have been revealed, which you can see here.
— Mike SANTANA🇵🇷 (@Santana_Proud) July 28, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed