Despite current AEW World Champion MJF being on top of the pro-wrestling world at present, it looks like the ‘Salt of the Earth’ is set to take a step back to the place where his career began.
As announced on Twitter, Create-A-Pro NY has revealed that the 27-year-old will be returning to his former stomping grounds for the CAP Homecoming show on May 13.
As well as MJF, Create A Pro was also where other AEW star’s such as Kris Statlander, Max Caster, Bear Bronson and Mark Sterling all begun their careers.
The CAP Homecoming show will take place at the All Sportz Melville in Melville, New York.
Tickets for the event will be available from 27 March.
While MJF’s return will be highly anticipated, his immediate future in AEW seems to be in a title program with his fellow AEW ‘pillars’ Jungle Boy Jack Perry, Darby Allin and Sammy Guevara following an explosive segment on last week’s Dynamite.
The segment set up what many believe will be a four-way between the pillars, potentially at Double or Nothing.
The AEW World Heavyweight Champion Maxwell Jacob Friedman returns to his home of Create A Pro on 5/13 in Melville, NY!
Tickets for #CAPHomecoming go on sale in one week on 3/27 at 6pm🎟
Don’t miss it! #CreateAPro pic.twitter.com/fLDlSmWJzm
— Create A Pro NY (@CreateAPro) March 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child