Aleister Black has been very open about his time with WWE following his release for the company last week, even revealing some creative plans he pitched fairly recently.
Following his feud with Seth Rollins in 2020, Aleister Black revealed on Twitch that he was going to feud with Rey Mysterio, even holding his children hostage.
Black then revealed that he wanted to feud with the Buddy Murphy once again before switching his attention back to Seth Rollins for another feud.
The former WWE star then said that he wanted to target Bray Wyatt, seeing him as the person that caused the shift in Seth Rollins’ mindset,
The final person on Black’s hit list was Vince McMahon, with Aleister Black pitching a feud with the WWE Chairman which would cap off his storyline of attempting to avenge all the people that had wronged him.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut