It has been reported that former WWE talent Alex Zayne, formerly Ari Sterling, was at this weekend’s IMPACT Wrestling tapings.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), Zayne is set to appear on IMPACT programming in the future. It wasn’t specified whether or not Zayne has officially signed a deal with IMPACT.
Zayne debuted for WWE in May on 205 Live, under the name Ari Sterling. He was released by the company on August 6, along with the likes of Bronson Reed and Bobby Fish.
Since his WWE departure, Zayne has competed for ROH and GCW. Zayne had previously wrestled for IMPACT in 2019 at the All Glory show.
It was recently reported that independent stand-out Masha Slamovich was offered a IMPACT contract in the ring immediately following her match during the tapings.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk for any potential updates.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw