Alexa Bliss has once again commented on her WWE absence, seemingly unhappy that she’s not being used on TV.
Bliss returned to the ring last month, competing in the women’s Elimination Chamber match.
The former Raw Women’s Champion hasn’t wrestled since then, despite WWE Raw emanating from her hometown of Columbus, Ohio on March 1.
Bliss voiced her displeasure online after missing her hometown show. The popular star has once again posted about her WWE absence, tweeting:
“I’ll just wait here I guess…”
The Raw talent has previously defended questionable storylines she has been a part off by asking fans to let things play out. When a Twitter user advised her to do the same, Bliss replied:
“I know you’re trying to be a smartass but this tweet did make me laugh lol”
When a fan replied to an earlier tweet asking Bliss to return to TV, the former Champion wrote:
“not up to me lol ♀️”
As of writing, Bliss isn’t scheduled to compete at WrestleMania 38.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
I’ll just wait here I guess…
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) March 18, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?