Fans rejoiced when they saw Alexa Bliss was back on WWE TV, but far fewer rejoiced when they realised all she would be doing was taking part in counselling sessions, and not actually wrestling.
On Monday night’s episode of Raw, Bliss’ counsellor asked her to do some word association, to which Alexa simply answered “Lilly” to every single prompt. She then got angry when he said “imaginary”. Gripping stuff.
Fans took to social media to criticise the segment, something Alexa Bliss clearly noticed, as she took to Twitter herself to urge fans to have patience.
Sometimes you need to just be patient & see how things play out …
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) January 18, 2022
Ah yes, the old “let it play out”.
Given how much Alexa has been pushed by WWE in the past, you would assume there is some kind of end goal for these counselling sessions, so let’s see what happens.
There’s no doubt Alexa is one of the biggest stars in the company, and is incredibly popular with a large part of WWE’s audience, so perhaps it’s time to think about getting her back in the ring.
Alexa’s return came after a few months out following surgery. You can track all current WWE injuries here.
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend