SmackDown star Madcap Moss was the recipient of a scary bump at Saturday’s Elimination Chamber premium live event, when he landed on his head from an Inverted Alabama Slam.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), there was no heat on either wrestler following the spot, with Drew McIntyre being regarded as a safe worker behind the scenes, with everyone telling it was not an error on his part.
As for Moss, he is said to have been fine, and assured the referee, Happy Corbin and Drew McIntyre all during the match that he was okay. Moss didn’t seem shaken up backstage, and responded to numerous wrestlers and staff that reached out to him to confirm his condition.
Moss was also apologizing to Vince McMahon, Drew McIntyre and agents for the slip up as they all went over the move. He was also evaluated by WWE medical.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed