Updates have been provided on Bayley and Sasha Banks, and when WWE expects the two stars to return to action.
Bayley notably picked up an ACL injury while training at the Performance Center ahead of WWE’s return to touring in July 2021. The former SmackDown Women’s Champion recently teased her return to the ring, noting that her leg feels great.
As per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Bayley is expected to return in March, but could be back on our screens as early as February.
The report also stated that Sasha Banks, who is out of action after suffering a foot injury at a WWE house show, is also expected to return mid-March.
The Newsletter also revealed that Banks was originally set for a huge match at WrestleMania 38 in April, which you can read about here. Stay up to date with WWE injuries with our tracker, at this link.
We wish Bayley and Sasha Banks safe and healthy returns to action.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines