Updates have been provided on Bayley and Sasha Banks, and when WWE expects the two stars to return to action.
Bayley notably picked up an ACL injury while training at the Performance Center ahead of WWE’s return to touring in July 2021. The former SmackDown Women’s Champion recently teased her return to the ring, noting that her leg feels great.
As per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Bayley is expected to return in March, but could be back on our screens as early as February.
The report also stated that Sasha Banks, who is out of action after suffering a foot injury at a WWE house show, is also expected to return mid-March.
The Newsletter also revealed that Banks was originally set for a huge match at WrestleMania 38 in April, which you can read about here. Stay up to date with WWE injuries with our tracker, at this link.
We wish Bayley and Sasha Banks safe and healthy returns to action.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW