Bianca Belair will attempt to try to repeat history by defeating another Four Horsewoman in the main event of WrestleMania 38.
Belair will face Becky Lynch for the Raw Women’s Championship at Mania after defeating five other women to win the Elimination Chamber Match.
Speaking with Luke Owen of WrestleTalk at a recent BT Sport event, the EST of WWE recalled last year’s historic WrestleMania main event against Sasha Banks.
When asked about the WrestleMania 37 match against Banks, Belair answered:
“It was very special. It’s gonna go down as one of my favorite matches of my entire career, if not my favorite match. Also to just get in the ring with Sasha Banks for one, she calls herself ‘The Boss’ and she lives up to that. She is that. She pushed me to my limit, she brought the best out of me. Walking out as SmackDown Women’s Champion, it was everything to be able to do that in front of my family, in front of fans for the first time in a very long time.
“But I say this all the time, I walked out as champion and I won that night, but nobody lost that night. Sasha Banks didn’t lose that night, she won along with me, because of how significant that moment was to go down in history.”
If you use this exclusive quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Belair and Banks won an ESPY award for their incredible performance at Mania. It was the first time two African American women headlined the Showcase of Immortals.
As previously noted, Bianca Belair also discussed her feud with Doudrop and the special moment it created with WrestleTalk as well.
BT Sport is the exclusive live broadcaster of WWE in the UK, showing WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, NXT and NXT UK plus all the year’s biggest Premium Live Events on BT Sport Box Office, including WrestleMania 38 on April 2nd and April 3rd.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence
- Bobby Lashley & AJ Styles To Clash On WWE Raw For The First Time