Big E has provided another health update, after suffering a broken neck on the March 11 edition of SmackDown.
Following a brief stay at the UAB Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama, Big E revealed that he had returned home to Tampa, Florida earlier this week.
The former WWE Champion has now provided another video update on his condition.
While walking around his neighbourhood wearing his neck brace, Big E remained positive, noting that while his neck might be broken, his heart is still in his chest, he thinks.
You can watch the video below:
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) March 17, 2022
Per Wade Keller on a PWTorchVIP.com audio show, there appears to be no backstage heat on Ridge Holland, who had attempted to belly-to-belly suplex Big E when he suffered the injury. It was noted that Holland was very apologetic backstage after the incident.
We continue to send our best wishes to Big E, wishing him a full and complete recovery.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’