Last week on Monday Night Raw, Randy Orton shocked the world when he turned heel on former tag partner Edge. The night prior, Edge had returned to WWE and competed in a match for the first time in nearly nine years.
The heel turn was very well-received, with both fans and critics applauding Orton for his performance when attacking the Rated R Superstar.
Now it has been confirmed on WWE Now that Randy Orton will be on Raw tonight to address his actions. They also confirmed that Edge is at home resting and won’t be in the building for tonight’s show.
While some fans might be disappointed that Edge won’t be appearing on Raw tonight, I think this is the right call.
If reports are to be believed, then Edge only has 25 dates per year for WWE, and he seemingly won’t be facing Orton until April at WrestleMania. There is no need to rush and overcomplicate this story.
To really sell the attack, Edge shouldn’t be seen on Raw for a number of weeks, allowing Orton to pick up some momentum following an awesome heel turn last week.
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed