Esteemed professional wrestling journalist Bill Apter gave the hot take on the latest Wrestling Inc Daily show that former Universal Champion Brock Lesnar “chokes” whenever put into big matches.
Apter told the site that as far as he is concerned, Brock Lesnar “doesn’t do as well as he should” even put into big matches by WWE, saying:
“It’s something that will draw very well. I’m talking sports-wise but there are a lot of big matches, I noticed, that Brock chokes. He doesn’t do as well as he should. What’s Paul Heyman going to do? I think that, at this point, Roman Reigns would probably be my focal point. I think Brock would come in and be like, ‘Hey, what do you need this guy for?’ Just a lot of different scenarios could go on.”
I have to say I have a lot of respect for Bill Apter’s work, but this isn’t a take I agree with. Brock Lesnar has often been seen as a big match player for WWE, and can be trusted to deliver a great match when called upon by the company.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite